Duty Free Gold to Tourist
Bhutan Duty Free Limited is offering duty-free gold to Indian Tourist.
The following are the relevant requirement:
- Duty Free gold offering hallmarked gold bullion (9999 purity)
- The price is payable in United States Dollars (USD)
- Gold can be purchased from the Duty Free office (below RRCO Office)
- Purchase can be done between 10 am and 3 pm on all days except Tuesday
- Document required is Passport or Voter ID (Same travel document used when entering Bhutan). Photocopy required.
- Price fluctuates depending on the international market pricing
- For reference, gold price is USD 1,326 per 20 gram (as of 9 August 2023). As the USD rate is about INR 83 per USD, this work out to INR 110,058 for 20 grams and INR 55,029 for 10 grams.
Notification from the Bhutan Duty Free Limited (below)